About Ryan M Spahr
Ryan represents and advises individuals and businesses throughout central Indiana across a wide variety of legal matters.
Supreme Court of the State of Indiana
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law – Juris Doctor (J.D.) 2012
Indiana University – Purdue University Fort Wayne (Now Purdue Fort Wayne) – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Political Science, 2009.
Indiana University – Purdue University Fort Wayne (Now Purdue Fort Wayne) – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) English Literature, 2009.
Practice Areas Include:
- Business matters such as : formation, transactional, litigation, and employment issues from both the employer and employee perspectives;
- Real estate matters such as : transactional, sales-disclosure misrepresentation, litgation, and landlord-tenant matters;
- Estate matters such as : estate planning, administration, and litigation
- Other general civil litigation including commercial and consumer collections, debtor collection-defense and debt-workouts, personal injury matters,
- Appeals before the Indiana Court of Appeals and Indiana Supreme Court
- and many more areas of representation.